Accomodation : 22 deluxe double rooms, 1 Queen's Suite. each guest room has antique furniture, tradional furnishing and all have modern amenties.
Food : Fresh Organic food, imaginative, menus, inspired by family recipes. Meals available ALACARTE or on a set menu Buffet basis.
Amenities : Conference, Doctor on call, Library, Tennis, Croquet, Indoor games, Laundry, Transport, I.S.D./S.T.D. Telephone.
1. Explore the Fort with its underground tanks, secret passage, jail and other historic buildings. The sunset when seen from the highest point are spactacular.
2. Upper level Tennis, where you walk from the main dining hall on to a tennis court without mounting or descending a step.
3. Heritage walk in the village of Roopangarh, which boast of one main high steel with its crafts, traditions and festivities and explore the innocent spirit of a lesser known India.
4. Camel safari and remble in the country side specially to edge of the desrt.
5. Sightsee the stepwell(chor bawri) of Salemabad, the exquisite marble cenotaph at Karkeri . For watching thousand of Flamingoes and other wild water birds visit the Sambhar lake salt flats-the largest inland salt lake.
6. Gala evening at the Fort with tradional folk dances, music and cultural shows.